Why is the clock so tiny in the new Camry?

I just bought a 2025 Camry, and I love it. A very good car for an 81-year-old driver, given all the safety features. But what's with the lack of a clock that the driver can read? I don't see one in the screen just ahead and the one in the infotainment (hate that word) screen is very small and positioned as far from the driver's eye as possible. Has anybody found a way to display the clock better?

I've just discovered a clock in the main display (speed, tach, etc.), but it's still small for aged eyes. When I took the car home, I was pretty sure that in this day and age it would be possible to customize the display to my preferences. I would have liked the speedometer a bit bigger and a clock much bigger. The fuel gauge takes up too much real estate and many of the icons are cryptic. Considerable work to be done in this department to bring it up to the performance of my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.

Still, I love the car. Never had such a smooth ride.