How to use the Trip Miles

huffman

Sometimes (not always) I can see the TripA.  I have no idea how to reset it; I need to know how to do that.  I have never seen TripB; how do I see it and how do I reset it.  I use the Trips to keep up with MPG.  I know somewhete it does that automaticallyy.  I prefer manually.

I guess the question is how to bring the Trip miles up so I can see them and reset them to zero.

I have a 2021 but I think the 2018 is similar.  There are two buttons under the gauge cluster on the tachometer side.

The left button cycles from Odometer ---> Trip A ----> Trip B, then back to the odometer.  If you press and hold the left button while either trip is displayed, it will reset the meter to zero.

The middle and right buttons adjust the gauge lighting brightness.

I can post a pic of the button location if it would help.

• 3 weeks later...

On mly 2018 Highlander there are NO buttons or switches on the instrument as shown above (number 5).

I was going to sign up on the page you gave me, but like most businesses today they want a cell phone numbre.  Well if they want to do business with me, thely have to do it with a cell phone.  I hate the damn things.