Need advise on 2024 Limited alignment

DeltaCruiser

Hi everyone. I just bought a 2024 Limited and I must say this is a very beautiful car. My wife and I really enjoy everything about this car. If I may ask for some advise regarding the alignment. I did notice before we purchased the car the steering wheel was a little off on the test drive, so I asked the alignment be checked. Odometer was at 5 miles. The car drove smooth and straight and it was at the end of the day, so we made the purchase. The next day the alignment was checked and the front toe and the right rear camber were off. The deanship fixed the toe, but said the rear camber in not adjustable. As you can see the right rear is -1.6 degrees and is borderline out of specs. My concern is that the right rear tire will wear prematurely on the inside shoulder. When standing behind the car and looking at the rear tires, the right rear definitely looks more tilted inward (negative camber) than the left rear tire.  Can someone offer some advise as how to proceed with this. Can the dealership shim the right rear into spec? Is this a common problem with this platform that is shared with he Rav4? I did read similar stories on the Rav4 forum with camber being out of specs. I am meeting with the Toyota Factory Rep in a week. Any input would be much appreciated, thanks.

IMG_7998.thumb.jpg.d90690ec799cb43a097fdc9b65230c96.jpg