2021 Sienna’s sliding door clicks loudly when opened

E.M.

Hi to all. We have a 2021 Sienna XLE that we’ve owned for about a year and an half. About two months ago, the right, sliding door started making a loudclicking sound once it latches, after its opened. It sounds normal as it’s opening, as it’s closing, and when it latches fully closed, it’s only when it’s opened. Has anyone had issues with this? If so, have you figured out why it’s doing it? There’s numerous ways to open those doors, both inside and out, and it doesn’t matter which method we use, it clicks once it stops. This happens about 90-95% of the time the door gets opened. I can’t find anything on Google. My husband has noticed that it doesn’t always do it if you stop the door midway and then, open it fully. I’ll add that we use this sliding door about twice as often as we use the other one, as this is the one our kids use to get in and out. I took a video of it making the noise, but it won’t let me post it here. Thank you in advance for any input you might have.