2014 Camry SE vibration in steering wheel

kenschnepp123

I purchased a 2014 Camry last August.  It only had 71,500 miles on it, so I thought it was a good buy.  I should have done a little more research to discover that the 12-14 models have issues with the torque converter.  I had it replaced and was still getting a slight vibration in the steering wheel, especially between 55-65 mph, even after having the tires balanced and the alignment checked.  I thought tires as I was not getting any noises indicating bearings, etc...  I just put new Yokohama Avid Ascend GT tires on it.  The shop did an alignment as well as balance with installation.  The ride is way better, but I am still getting a slight vibration even on smooth surfaces.  Current mileage is 93,000.  Granted it is only a slight vibration, but it is driving me nuts.  This is my first Camry experience.  I have previously driven the Accord with no such issues.  Any ideas or anyone have similar issues?  Thanks!