My dad's '91 Camry DX

20Camry05

Hey all...

I just thought I'd put up pix of my dad's '91 Camry DX. We just got this in February. This too only had 74k miles but we got it for only $700. It had a few problems, like the car was stuttrering when you initially hit the accelerator, it would stutter a little bit and then it would pick up and it would do that in between each gear & it had some problems starting. We later disocvered that it was the timing that was off by a little bit. So, we changed the timing belt & adjusted the timing & it's working perfectly now. My dad had an '88 Camry Wagon & that had a lot a issues so we decided we're gonna junk it. My uncle's have the same kind of car so we were gonna just keepn' it for parts, then I found this & I pulled the radio & the clock out of the old wagon to put into this. All this car needs now is an alignment & possibly a CV boot b/c there is a knocking noise that comes when you trun the wheel to the right, but that's all there really is to report. As you can see from the pix, it's in pretty good shape, just minor rust (expectable for a car this age). Well enough of that...here are th pix...

3011219_15_full.jpg

3011219_16_full.jpg

3011219_17_full.jpg

3011219_5_full.jpg