Toyota USA

Texan

Just curious, does anyone from Toyota USA ever look at this forum or listen to consumer input?  I would think if they did, the would want to do something to try and keep existing customers and to gain new ones.  Letting the dealership add stupid high addendums just because they are not smart enough to know how and what to order  should be the first thing they address.  I have never (and never will) pay MSRP let alone MSRP plus.  The second thing I think the may want to do is realize where their headquarters are located.  Every car sold in Texas should come standard with ventilated seats or at least available on all models....not just the high end.  If it where standard, it would be cheaper for Toyota and a great selling point.  I really wanted to buy a new Camry hybrid model but can only locate The addendum feature is now making me look to Kia and Huydai.  I do wish Toyota would be better.

• Like 1