Headlights replacement

CarterM41

Bought all 3 Auxito LED bulbs for my 2011 Camry SE 2.5 to replace the factory halogen. The low beams and fogs are H11, the high beam is 9005. The install is very easy, with the exception of the fog lights you have to drop the under belly tray but that is simple too.

I used the H11 Fog light variant from Auxito of the same model as the low and high beams. The 6500k color is perfect too.

The overall brightness is fantastic, I refer people all the time to Auxito over other brands due to quality, longevity, and brightness down road.

The low beam housings are projector which aren't a problem for these Auxito LED bulbs. The fans aren't noisy and they work excellent with the CANBUS system with zero flickering.

I drive a lot at night in the late hours through light traffic densely wooded areas, so these LED are great for spotting deer and other road hazards.

The high beams are unreal. By far the brightest output I've had on my personal vehicles. The pics I've provided don't even do them justice.

image.png.48ea128ae91203596efaa23408010272.png