How do I get the channel list to appear on main dash display

Turbo Grayson

Hello all, 

I have a 2022 Highlander Platinum Hybrid that I have really been enjoying. One issue (and a minor issue I admit) is that I cannot make the channel list appear on demand for the main instrument panel area. Meaning the screen directly in front of the driver where I can choose radio band, mileage, speed, tire pressures etc. 

When I get to the choose AM, FM, Bluetooth, XM main menu via the steering wheel controller, only sometimes do I get the channel list that lets me scroll through the various preset radio stations, XM stations etc. I really like this feature as it makes it much easier to go back and forth between various audio inputs. This, what I will call "channel list" seems to show up randomly at times-perhaps more often when I go back to AM or FM. I cannot seem to make it appear on demand by pushing or holding any of the steering wheel controls.

I took a picture of the screen I would like to be able to call up on demand. Can't find in manual or elsewhere and was hoping someone here might be able to solve this for me. Perhaps it's not possible or I am just getting old and missing something simple. 

Thanks in advance to all for taking a look at this issue with me. Again, I know this is a minor thing but really just what to get to the bottom of it now.

Turbo

2022 Highlander -Channel List- Screen.jpg

• 5 months later...