Camry LE 2023 Audio Firmware Upgrade, Improved Audio Sound?

Calyps0

The 2023 Camry LE (4 cylinder) has a standard audio package.  I noticed both with Bluetooth and XM that the audio quality is weak and awful quality (think: original Naptster download quality) on music and XM content that sounded just fine on my 2011 Corolla LE standard system with a 3rd party Bluetooth device for wireless streaming...  I am sure those without any sound advice on this matter will comment, "You have the standard audio package and that's what you get!", but it is so egregious I was curious if the audio firmware update has processing improvements that address performance.  Meaning my issues almost seems like sub-par sound processing that leads to "tin-like" effect on the sound.  Howard Stern's voice shouldn't sound "static-y" with good reception.  

Anyone know if one of the Audio Multi-Media firmware patches helps to improve audio experience at all?

OR are they just to upgrade interface/nav system (no more Etune etc.)?  

Praying the first one is true, because there is no way my 2011 standard Corolla audio system is better than this...

Thank you.