96 Collector's Edition Gold Lettering

DLHudson

I have a '96 Camry Collector's Edition with the gold exterior lettering. Unfortunately, the "Camry" lettering across the back of the car, between the tailights, has fallen off, one letter at a time. One of them was gone when I got the car, and the others have subsequently come loose. I noticed another about to fall off today, so I finished the job and pulled it off. I then checked the others, and they were in similar condition and very loose, so I pulled them off as well. Does anyone know of a source where I can get new ones? I've got 3 or 4 of the ones that were on there, but the letters themselves separated from the adhesive backing, and the finish is pretty well worn on them. I guess I could glue them back on their backings, but I don't have all of them, plus new ones would look a lot better. Any input/suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a '96 Camry Collector's Edition with the gold exterior lettering. Unfortunately, the "Camry" lettering across the back of the car, between the tailights, has fallen off, one letter at a time. One of them was gone when I got the car, and the others have subsequently come loose. I noticed another about to fall off today, so I finished the job and pulled it off. I then checked the others, and they were in similar condition and very loose, so I pulled them off as well. Does anyone know of a source where I can get new ones? I've got 3 or 4 of the ones that were on there, but the letters themselves separated from the adhesive backing, and the finish is pretty well worn on them. I guess I could glue them back on their backings, but I don't have all of them, plus new ones would look a lot better. Any input/suggestions would be appreciated.

I can tell you that it's probably not sold by the letter...it's probably one part through Toyota, and may be even one kit for the whole car because that was a pretty rare care. You could possibly still order it from a Toyota dealer, shouldn't be too expensive.