Honest Reliable Mechanic?

writer629

I just bought a '96 Corolla from friends. Does anyone know of a terrific mechanic in the West L.A./Santa Monica area? The previous owners maintained this car scrupulously primarily at Hollywood Toyota.

Thanks for any advice!

Can't help ya, I'm in oregon... But had to reply. I've just gotten the same make, AWESOME CONDITION. Nice ride, eh?? Mine's the deep red, yours??

Keep me up on what mods you do.... curious where i should start.

Also, Maybe you should ask this on the gen chat area? I notice low response within the corolla area for stuff like this.

Can't help ya, I'm in oregon... But had to reply. I've just gotten the same make, AWESOME CONDITION. Nice ride, eh?? Mine's the deep red, yours??

Keep me up on what mods you do.... curious where i should start.

Also, Maybe you should ask this on the gen chat area? I notice low response within the corolla area for stuff like this.

Thanks for the tip on posting in the general chat area.

I won't be doing any modifying; not my style nor do I have the knowledge or inclination. Mine is a light blue. Incredibly quiet and short of a sunroof, has everything. The previous owner even had a Toyota 3 disc CD changer installed after purchase.