81 Toyota Sunchaser for sale. 5 speed time capsule

67 grand sport 400

Let me start out by saying this car has no rust on it EVER! I just replaced the carpet and there are NO HOLES anyplace on this car. The Car looks like it has original paint on most of the car. Rt side has some touch up. New parts on the car are carpet, tires, radiator, shocks, and new fold down top come to mind. Options are cruise control, rear defrost, air, delay whipers, AM FM with cassett, rally guages with clock, factory alluminum wheels, and a 5 speed. This car runs down the road great and I would drive it just abour anywhere, but it has some troubles idling. The interior needs drivers seat and door panell work and that is it!!!! All other parts are there and in great condition. This car is complete but needs paint and carb work to be like new. $5000.00 or best resonable offer. I have pictures of the car and you may request them. Email me at dscheffen@aol.com for pictures or you can call me at 920-826-6445. Car is in Wisconsin.

Thanks, Scott

post-1936-1180470336.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Let me start out by saying this car has no rust on it EVER! I just replaced the carpet and there are NO HOLES anyplace on this car. The Car looks like it has original paint on most of the car. Rt side has some touch up. New parts on the car are carpet, tires, radiator, shocks, and new fold down top come to mind. Options are cruise control, rear defrost, air, delay whipers, AM FM with cassett, rally guages with clock, factory alluminum wheels, and a 5 speed. This car runs down the road great and I would drive it just abour anywhere, but it has some troubles idling. The interior needs drivers seat and door panell work and that is it!!!! All other parts are there and in great condition. This car is complete but needs paint and carb work to be like new. $5000.00 or best resonable offer. I have pictures of the car and you may request them. Email me at dscheffen@aol.com for pictures or you can call me at 920-826-6445. Car is in Wisconsin.

Thanks, Scott

Car is now on Ebay

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For sale now at $4000.00.

Thanks, Scott

This is the last time I am going to post here. I dont like to waist time and soo far, that is all this site has been. 3500 is my all time low price. That is what I paid for this AWSOME little car and I WILL not take less!! Next time I list it I will have painted it and I will want over 6K. It will look like the two cars I painted in the last picture.

post-1936-1189331516_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1189331574_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1189331628_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Helo, I am going to try and sell this thing one more time. Someone out there must want a nice little car like this! I am just about ready to put it away for winter and thought I would give it one more try. I am lowering the price to 3000. I am hoping that someone out there makes an offer on this nice little car.

Thanks, Scott