84 Camry for sale

Red Green

84 Toyota Camry, project car. As you know this is a nice car. It has a nice interior in good shape, and rides very nice. It has reclining multi position adjustable seats, nice stereo cassett, air, recirculating ventilation, automatic with overdrive and economy or power setting, cruise, rear defog, intermittent wipers, remote trunk and gas tank release, power mirrors. It ran when I put it in storage. It needs transmission work and has a gas leak. Body is fair, some rust, but no dents that I can remember. Interior needs cleaning. I wish I didn't have to get rid of this car, but I don't have time to work on it and I need to get rid of some things. I don't want to sell it on craigs list because I just get replies from scrap dealers. I want somebody who will work on it and fix it. There are pictures I can email also. Asking $200. Located in suburb of cleveland, ohio. You can write to me at redgreen202 at

yahoo.