Springs Tein

streetz661

Well my corolla is a 95 and I am looking for springs I would like some from TEIN but they only make springs for the 98 and up corolla I work at Autozone so Ive seen that the struts are the same for my car for a 98 and up corolla would it be ok to put the springs on I wil be getting 15" rims so I dont want them to rub will it affect anything in my suspension. If anyone has any advice i would like to hear from you thanks to all who help.

Sorry...I don't have a good answer on this one. Have you tried contacting Tein directly? You could also try Eibach; they have a great product too.

Well thanks for the advice but I investigated alittle more and found out that even though they have the same strut the strut mount is different and the spring itself is thicker on the newer models then mine not much but enough for the spring not to sit correctly and may give me problems, I did find some for my car by sprint are these good springs or should I look for some other ones as for eibach same problem as tein only for the 98 and up corolla

• 1 month later...
yea thats the companys name you can check them out at sprintsprings.com

Well its been a while since I wrote about this but a baught the springs from Sprint and Im glad I did it lowered my car at a perfect level and the ride is so much better then those dumb coilovers I had So if anyone is looking for springs for there corolla I would recommend Sprint Springs its worth it. They lowered my car 2 inches around perfect to get that nice stance and not to low where im scraping everything on the road.

• 2 months later...