Hello, 

Recently purchased a new 2021 highlander limited and I am a bit disappointed with the back up and from camera quality. 

It is not the quality I expected for a 50k vehicle (after additional dealer add ons and taxes) 

I thought that mine was defective and I took it back to the dealer and they looked at it and said that is how these look.. 

Also showed me another brand new one and it was the same low quality. 

The older one I had, had a better resolution and I also have a hyundai vehicle and the camera on it is crisp and a lot clearer than the highlander. 

Is anyone else seeing this on their 2020 and 2021 highlanders? 

Is this an all accross things with newer totyotas and cameras just don't have decent quality? 

I have attached an image comparing to another vehicle's camera. The top one is the highlander. 

PhotoGrid_1624839931560.jpg

Edited by GMAN
Updating title and item prefix

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased my new HIghlander Platinum Edittion and would agree. I to have had Hyundai's and they do have good quality cameras. However, as this is not used but just a few seconds I'm not that concerned. I probably would have stayed with Hyundai or Kia if they had inventory and I even considered the Genesis GV70 or 80 but the price is still to high for these new models. But overall 1st impression of my new SUV is a 👍.