2021 Toyota Camry LE

Sunflower33

Can anyone help me with out the door price for a 2021 Toyota Camry LE with no extra add ons?  I’m being told the base price is around $23,300 plus fees and taxes.  But, they won’t tell me the fees until I go in.

• 1 month later...

Last week I bought a 2021 Camry LE. It has no options. This was in Nort Carolina. I paid  $22.300 + $900 Destination charge + $700 NC State Tax/Tag/Title = $24000 drive out price.

If it helps, the Sticker was $27K(Though I am sure we dont care about that that much).

Also, my comps were:

-$22K for a 2020 Camry LE, Carmax (fixed price) + Tax($660)/Tag($40)/Title($100) with 26K miles. This was my main benchmark since I knew I could walk into Carmax and get this car for this price right away. Compared to this, what I paid for a 2021 Camry LE with 3 miles for $22.3K sounded very attractive.

-$23K for a 2020 Camry LE, At a dealer(Based on my researching dealers and used cars, they reduce only $500 from used car prices), 24K miles

-$20,600 for a 2020 camry LE, at a dealer wtih 20K miles.

I am not listing all the advertised specials I noted down.