Engine replacement company’s

John H

My 2012 venza needs 2.7 motor replaced and am looking for suggestions for a reputable company to purchase from. Anyone have any dealings with a company that they liked or disliked.  Have requested quote’s from about 5 but have received only two back. Both about 2,800 with 5 yr parts/labor warranty apprx 40,000 miles on each. Any info will be greatly appreciated..

It’s burning 6 to 7 quarts oil to a 5,000 change. My guy that does my expensive Engine work wants to drop a different motor into it and 2 other shops in town don’t want to do that either. It’s so bad that it’s fouled all plipugs, had to replace coils and catalytic converter is plugged up. It’s the 2.7, 2012.....the body and underneath are in great condition..

my original question was about the websites engine and trans World and Quality used engines, found out they are owned out of wisconsin and most of the sites on internet are owned by them.  Wisconsin’s AG has lawsuit against them with them since June 2017. It’s going to jury trial in April this year.  People have even won garnishments against them..

thanks for replying