Me = Noob. Why a new Camry over other choices?

IKnowEmbarassinglyLittle

Looking to buy a new car... Camry, Accord, Altima, etc. For a '21 or '22, why Camry over other choices? Why should it win my decision?

I'm also curious if owning or driving a new Camry around feels different? Sometimes you can't tell what it feels like having one until it's too late (bc you bought it already). How the car makes me feel is important to me, but maybe that's just me.

Thanks much.

I could only recommend driving each model but this is obvlously a bit of an issue with the current pandemic restrictions.
Supply of certain models could also be an issue with manufacturing grinding to a near halt so there may also be good deals on unsold older models (e.g. 2019, 2020 manufacture years) 

• Like 1

the 2021 Camry may not be as nimble as Honda counterpart or luxurious as Mazda but its easy to live with. Toyota's dependability is proven and 2021 Camry gets more safety tech. From what i could find, the 21 Camry is highly frugal and prioritize safety. Yes, before buying do test drive the models you are considering. 

Also I see a simple details and comparison here - https://www.carindigo.com/toyota/camry

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Because Toyota, parts will be affordable and easy to find long into the future and most all of the engines by Toyota are made to be unstressed with plenty of low end grunt. An Altima has a ticking time bomb for a transmission (and I believe only comes in CVT YUCK!), and a Honda is a good reliable car and they arguably make engines that are better than Toyota and they do so across all segments from small stationary engines to racing. Where Toyota stands out is the overall experience of both parts, interior, engine, and utility.