lost the lens cover for cornering light on drivers side

gracebell

• 2 weeks later...

You may still be able to get one from a Toyota dealer. It's just a tiny piece; it shouldn't be that expensive.

yea thats what i thought when i went to replace the front drivers side 6.5" speaker in my door... just ordered it thinking oh it wont cost more than 50 dollars... i get the OEM replacement or whatever its called from the toyota dealership about a week and a half later... 140 dollars.... i actually laughed when they said the price.. then i realized they were serious....

• 3 months later...
yea thats what i thought when i went to replace the front drivers side 6.5" speaker in my door... just ordered it thinking oh it wont cost more than 50 dollars... i get the OEM replacement or whatever its called from the toyota dealership about a week and a half later... 140 dollars.... i actually laughed when they said the price.. then i realized they were serious....

I got the corner lights on Ebay for around $25. They were also available at a place that sells body parts to body shops for around the same amount.