Avalon Performance Parts

1MZFE

Is there any aftermarket performance parts that are available for a 1997 Avalon?

I've looked for hours, and found only air and oil FILTERS, and I'm starting to think that I need to get everything fabricated myself, I couldn't even put a cone air filter on my car due to how my intake is set up; if anyone could help me locate some good websites or find anything that potentially could help, it would be appreciated.

I looked through their parts catalog, and for my car I did find 1 part that MIGHT fit, since the 97 Camry has the exact same engine as my car, I do hope that it will though.

It's part number PTR10-33970-04 under their catalog, for a V6 Camry 97-01.

Other than that, I found nothing that comes close to what would work for my car in terms of increasing the horsepower.

Either that; or I'm apparently blind.

Anyway thanks for the link, and I'll continue to look for parts; I have hope that there might be more coming out, since they are currently working on a supercharged Camry in TRD.

Yeah, the ES300 is the exact same car practically, with minor asthetic differences; and of course the name change.

That's a good idea though, I did forget about the 300; I'll be continuing to look for a while, and hopefully start to get my car up in HP within this next year.

Hoping to get her to be around 300-350, to where I could take on STi's and wipe em out.

Concitering that I'm just getting into the whole engine and actual mechanics of the cars, I'm not sure if this will work, but I did do what you suggested and at least looked up some stuff for syspension, I beleive the following one will work...

http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/09194...239692300027542

"Selected Year: 1997 / Make: TOYOTA

Model: Camry, 4 & 6 Cyl."

Pretty. Is it legal to tint the windows in your state? It would look nice all blacked out...

Yeah it would, it's about 200 or so to tint the windows, and I will be doing that here eventually. I've already thought about that. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone can go or call his nearest toyota dealership to ask him about changing toyota avalon limited suspension to toyota avalon touring tuned suspension.

I want to know the following things regarding changing to tuned suspension:

- what are the parts that i need to change exactly?

- what is the cost of each part?

- Where i can buy or find those parts in online parts shops?

Anyone can help me to find an online site to buy toyota avalon touring 2005+ sport tuned suspension cause i am planning to change my toyota avalon limited 2005+ suspension to the sport tuned suspension.

Anyone know where to find them plz share you information here and thanks alot.

Try www.parts.com.

• 11 months later...

I don't understand how is it that you said that you cant fit a cone air intake set up for our cars? I have a cold air intake off my 00 grand am and I took the cone out of it and directly bolted on the avalon.. Works perfect, I do get a bit better throttle response and it does go a bit faster in the higher rpms.