maintenance and repair

1995suprana

I have a 1995 Supra n/a with 104k, 5 speed.I have had some issues off and on for 2 yrs.I have replaced speed sensor #2 on the tranny,new plugs and wires which none of this fixed the prob.

Now for the troubles i'm having...The cruise and the air cond. work sometimes and sometimes they dont.The car stalls sporadically when coming to a stop,If I gas it really hard as it starts to stall it will do some jerking and pick back up,but if I dont turn the key off and restart it will stall again when coming to a stop.It will go sometimes a week or two between these little episodes.

I have gone to several forums and tried to get others input on this and one person suggest taking the circuit board from behind the speedometer and resolder it.I did that, still having the stalling but before this it was pulling code 31 and 42.Now it's just pulling code 42 which is sp.sensor #1 in the odometer.Now I have the suggestion to cut some wires in the dash to do some sort of bypass but I am not ready to do that just yet,UNLESS thats the only way to fix it.Also my speedometer seems to work, but one day I reset my odometer and I noticed it took several miles for it to move from 0.Hope I have covered everything and I'm hoping someone has some thoughts on this ....Thanks :unsure: