Which Muffler is better?

I found to mufflers for my toyota avalon 2005 model and i want to know which one from them is better according to the specification and according to the brand:

1- Injen Super SES (3" inlet , 4" outlet)

2- Edelbrock: Series 304 Stainless Race Muffler (4"Inlet , 6" Oultet)

Also write down if you have any idea how much horse power gain i can get from changing two muffler.

I've heard good things about both brands. As for horsepower gain: unless you have some sort of forced induction on your Avalon, you'll probably only pick up 5-8 hp.

Do you recommend me to change the mufflers or not?

Can you give me some hint to gain more hp?

How i can get good exhaust tune (feel like sport car)?

Well, it's an Avalon, which is specifically designed to NOT feel like a sports car. You can add exhaust, but the most you'll probably get is a little nicer sound, maybe a little rumble. Without a lot of work (engine mods, suspension work, probably larger/wider wheels & tires), it's not going to feel like a sports car. I believe there is a supercharger available for several of the Toyota V6 engines...you may be able to add one of those to improve performance.

Well, it's an Avalon, which is specifically designed to NOT feel like a sports car. You can add exhaust, but the most you'll probably get is a little nicer sound, maybe a little rumble. Without a lot of work (engine mods, suspension work, probably larger/wider wheels & tires), it's not going to feel like a sports car. I believe there is a supercharger available for several of the Toyota V6 engines...you may be able to add one of those to improve performance.

Until now i have changed the stock air filter with K&N filter, and i changed also my stock spark plug with better one (Denso Iriduim Power).

Intakes and exhaust are nice, but they don't produce big results unless it's on a car with a turbo/supercharger. You'll feel a slight power gain, but it'll probably be a cumulative total 5-10 hp with plugs, intake, exhaust. You'll also hear a slight difference.

Intakes and exhaust are nice, but they don't produce big results unless it's on a car with a turbo/supercharger. You'll feel a slight power gain, but it'll probably be a cumulative total 5-10 hp with plugs, intake, exhaust. You'll also hear a slight difference.

Is there any advantage in installing computer chips to gain more hp or not and whats the disadvantage in using those kind of computer chips?

In my country there is one computer chip called unichip and i heared that its good chip but i dont know really if its good or not so can you help me if you have any idea about it?

Do you have any good computer chip that you recommend me to put to gain more hp and whats the price?

I haven't heard of a chip for the Avalon, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. I'm more familiar with chips/ecu reprogramming for sports cars (Nissan 300ZX, Porsche, Supra, etc.). It may be worth looking into. I believe it just remaps the fuel injection programming.

Stevelaw would probably be a good person to ask about this one.

We have several dealers here in Georgia who sell the unichip. I have not yet had an opportunity to meet & talk anyone using the unichip, but it seems that this chip has a better stoichiometry ratio than previous chips. Looks like it's too new of a chip to determine if it's worth it.