New to the forum, looking for other Toyota lovers

Hey everyone!

I just discovered this owners club and I am excited to be among other Toyota lovers. 

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and get a feel for the new platform. 

I am a proud owner of a 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner and I'll drop a few pics of it. always happy to connect with other 4Runner owners

• 2 months later...

Hi guys! I was going through things and ran into this 2015 highlander manual. It’s in tip top shape. I want to see if anyone living near Portsmouth VA would like to pick it up because I would hate to just toss it. We absolutely loved our highlander, but it was totaled in our driveway by a car speeding too fast down our street. I happened to find this forum just now, but fear I may not know how to get back here lol. Please email me at lilresidentsmurf@yahoo.com if you would like it. Free. Ok I was trying to upload the pic, but can’t figure it out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 10:27 PM, LiLResidentSmurf said:

Hi guys! I was going through things and ran into this 2015 highlander manual. It’s in tip top shape. I want to see if anyone living near Portsmouth VA would like to pick it up because I would hate to just toss it. We absolutely loved our highlander, but it was totaled in our driveway by a car speeding too fast down our street. I happened to find this forum just now, but fear I may not know how to get back here lol. Please email me at lilresidentsmurf@yahoo.com if you would like it. Free. Ok I was trying to upload the pic, but can’t figure it out. 

Feel free to send me the photos and I can upload them for you.  

attached them to an email and send to:  toyota-us@ownersclub.com