Classic Toyota Previa or Older Toyota van-Advice Pro & Con

KOY

HELLO, THANK YOU FOR ADDING ME ON THE GROUP;

I BEEN THINKING  ABOUT GETTING THE OLD CLASSIC TOYOTA “PREVIA” OR THE SPACESHIP VAN AND I KNOW THAT THEY ARE OVER 20 YRS OLD VAN. ARE THEIR ANY PARTS AND RESORT ON (DIY) ON THESE OLD SCHOOL CLASSIC VAN ? ANY -PRO’S AND CON’S ON CERTAIN MODEL OR YEAR THESE “PREVIA VAN” - ANY ADVICE AND EXPERIENCE WILL BE APPRECIATED- THANK YOU.

1991-97 Toyota Previa _ Consumer Guide Auto.jpeg

Hiace Toyata old van.jpeg

Hi KOY

The Previa is a great all round vehicle.

Getting harder to obtain spares especially body panels but reliability is still there.
Done quite a lot of work on these in the past and although some things were slightly inaccessible most tasks were relatively easy to tackle.

Hope you find a nice example in your search

• 11 months later...

previa real great i have gone through 2 but still have 2 right now one of the mane thing that i would say exhaust the flex pipe in front of the cat its a one piece part prices vary i have just bin replace the flex the rest is good breaks is great as long as they get check once per year (disk pads) depends on how you drive there is 4 wheel disk and front disk and rear shoes   lot of parts are still arable at rock-auto body parts is a different thing overall they are great sorry that they discontinued that line in the us good hunting