questions regarding aftermarket audio in my matrix

nos4me1333

so heres my problem, Im a trim carpenter and i have to have my tools with me to do my job.

i have a shop stool on wheels in the back seat. there is only like 3 feet from the back of the up right seat to the hatch.

Im not going to have enough room for a conventional install. so i was thinking that i was just going to install some aftermarket door speakers that have some thump to them and amplify those instead.

anybody know what the best speaker fit size wise would be for the front and back.

Im big on music so not having the traditional pounding for some subwoofers is kind of frustrating. 

but im stuck with it at this point. i think some high quality door speakers that can handle some power with a 4 channel amp would be great.

so basically does anyone know what size speakers for the front and back and which speakers i should buy if im looking for more bass out of my door speakers. im a total noob. when it comes to car audio.

this is the first time using a forum before also so if ive broken any rules im sorry

thanks for your time guys.....