1st Time Toyota Owner, Hello!

sasquatch

My 1998 Dodge Durango was on it's last leg and left me stranded.  I checked out Autotrader and found a 2007 Sequoia, Original Owner, Garage Kept, with 46K original miles on it.  Sanpped it up in a heartbeat.  Guy had three other people coming to check it out but I was first with a Zelle deposit.  Happy to join the ranks of fellow TOYOTA owners.  I do all my own maintenance/repairs so hope this forum is a good place for answers and tek-tips.

Thanks!

• 3 years later...

Welcome to the Toyota family! As a first-time Toyota owner, you've joined a community of drivers who value reliability, innovation, and quality in their vehicles. Whether you're driving a Toyota sedan, SUV, truck, or hybrid, you can expect a comfortable and dependable ride windshield wiper replacement

Here are a few things to keep in mind as you embark on your journey with your new Toyota:

1. Explore Your Vehicle: Take some time to familiarize yourself with the features and capabilities of your Toyota. Get to know the layout of the dashboard, experiment with the infotainment system, and learn how to use any advanced safety features.

2. Regular Maintenance: Toyota vehicles are known for their reliability, but regular maintenance is still important to keep your vehicle running smoothly. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for oil changes, tire rotations, and other routine services.

3. Safety First: Toyota prioritizes safety in its vehicles, with features like Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) standard on many models. Familiarize yourself with the safety features in your vehicle and always prioritize safe driving practices on the road.

Edited by james ansos
edit spelling