No start following compression test

boris

Hello, I am new to the group and joined because I have a problem with my car. It's an 09 Corolla with the 1.8. Lately I have suspected I had a blown head gasket, so the other night, I ran a compression test. The test showed, in order from front to back, 115, 115, 125, 125. For me, this isn't conclusive enough of a blown head gasket, so I was going to test cylinder leakage the next night. I put the coils back on so I could drive it the next day and it wouldn't start. It would try, but it never would stay running once the starter disengaged. Here's the dumb thing I did: I propped the(electric) throttle open during the test. I have no excuse other than it was late and I wasn't thinking clearly. When the car wouldn't start, I thought I must have damaged the gears in the throttle, even though it opened when I had an assistant press the gas pedal. So today I got a throttle from the local pullapart, installed it, and performed the procedure for teaching it's range. Still it won't start. The only other thing I can say that might shed some light is that there was a po121 code after the compression test. I cleared it and it hasn't come back. Does anybody have any idea what I have screwed up? Thanks in advance!