New Member Part Of Toyota family

I have a 2015 RAV4 that I bought new in Sept. 2014, when they first came out. It has 98,000 mi. on it now, and I intend to keep it as long as I can. I change the synthetic oil every 10K mi..  I recently changed the coolant, bought new Yokahama  Geolander AT tires, a new AAA 6 yr. battery, and the transmission fluid has been changed. Hopefully, I can go another 98K miles, without any problems. Both me and my wife are long time, loyal, Toyota owners.

Edited by Bob K

Hi Bob K....welcome to the Forums

I always believe that a well maintained car will go on indefinitely as long as you replace any components with quality parts and also keep on top of any issues that may arise.

Otherwise, it should do you proud for many years and thousands on mlles to come

Good to have you onboard

• 2 years later...

Hi there, I got an older gen 2 Rav4 a couple of years ago but only just thought to join the group here.  I already joined the facebook group, but I'm not active there... I'm starting to look at some vehicle upgrades, so I thought I'd come see what others have done, before me.   I admit I haven't read all the rules for the site, but I figure as long as I'm not a rude troll, and don't spam everyone with adverts or non relevant junk, I should be ok.  Anyway, I hope you all stay safe, and thank you all for sharing what you've asked, or posted, before me!

• Like 1