Some Question about Avalon 2005

uaesolidsnake

I want to know if its possible to do the following things:

1- Change the rear plate number light to make it like lexus GS 2006 model which is super white i think.

2- Change the engine injection type from port injection to direct injection to be like lexus IS 350 engine which is called 2GR-FSE.

3- Can i find body kits for the new Avalon with rear spoiler or not.

If any of the above things can be down plz reply.

I want to know if its possible to do the following things:

1- Change the rear plate number light to make it like lexus GS 2006 model which is super white i think.

2- Change the engine injection type from port injection to direct injection to be like lexus IS 350 engine which is called 2GR-FSE.

3- Can i find body kits for the new Avalon with rear spoiler or not.

If any of the above things can be down plz reply.

1- You can probably just buy a different light bulb that's brighter. Check with www.piaa.com.

2- Probably not...but this is a question for Stevelaw.

3 - I've seen body kits for your body-style Avalon. Try Wings West. Good luck!!

Someone else asked me this. This engine is too new for full evaluation, but I think you're talking about a new intake manifold here, pistons, heads, seems like more work than buying another engine to swap in. Plus, remember you are still under warranty. If anything goes wrong with the engine after attempting any swap of an internal component, and the person subsequently makes a warranty claim...the easiest day on the job for me would be be as in house counsel for TOY defending non-payment of the claim.

It seems that i will change only the air filter with K&N filter which is available.

I have tried to find exhaust system for it but i couldnt find, i was planning to put borla exhaust system but when i checked with them they told me that there is no exhaust system until now for avalon 2005.

I have found only two type of muffler for the car: Flow Master and Flow Tech. But i dont know those brand if they are good or not and i dont know which of them is better, also i dont how much hp i will gain if i put one of them.

I want to know if there are no problem to change the fuel control system from EFI to GDI because as i said before that the only difference that i have discovered until now between Toyota avalon engine and Lexus IS350 engine is the fuel control system which is GDI.

In the end i want your suggestion.

I've heard good things about Flow Master, but I can't tell you if it's better than Flow Tech as I've never heard of that brand. However, you won't gain much power by adding an exhaust system to a naturally aspirated car...maybe 5 horsepower, if that.

I don't think I'd mess with the fuel control, just because you could cause some major issues that are definitely NOT covered by warranty.

• 5 weeks later...

I tried to find Ground Effect Package for toyota avalon 2005 but i couldnt find any site that is selling it.

I saw some picture that its available in USA but couldnt find any place selling it in online site because i am living outside USA.

Anyone know a good site that is selling Ground Effect Package for avalon 2005 plz reply.

I tried to find Ground Effect Package for toyota avalon 2005 but i couldnt find any site that is selling it.

I saw some picture that its available in USA but couldnt find any place selling it in online site because i am living outside USA.

Anyone know a good site that is selling Ground Effect Package for avalon 2005 plz reply.

Did you try Wings West?

I did some extensive searching this morning, but couldn't find anything on the internet. Toyota doesn't offer a kit, and neither do any of the major aftermarket companies. I've seen an Avalon with ground effects...perhaps it was custom, or rigged from a kit for another model.

I wonder if TOY still contracts manufacturing for the kind of stuff he's looking for to Safariland.

I did some extensive searching this morning, but couldn't find anything on the internet. Toyota doesn't offer a kit, and neither do any of the major aftermarket companies. I've seen an Avalon with ground effects...perhaps it was custom, or rigged from a kit for another model.