New member in need!!

Recommended Posts

Hi all! Just joined your forum and hoping it’s still active enough that I can get a little feedback 😅

I have a 1987 4Runner and need to replace the rusted out track on my rear window. I got the the old track off and have a replacement track but need the rubber strip that sits in the track. Can’t find just the runner on eBay etc. And my local Toyota is saying I have to buy the whole set up, track and all for 70 bucks! Money I don’t have. Does anyone know where I can purchase this rubber strip or what I can use instead?? 

Would really like to use the proper piece though! Thanks for any feedback!! 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The local junk yard is our go to place for some cheap parts here. Find one near you and you'll find some gem there.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.