Supra 96

I have a son who will soon be 16, and I want to buy him supra 2002. I have a 1993 supra turbo but for kids all the best is how do you think I'll make the right decision about buying such a car to him? . What types of insurance policies exist for minors and how does it work?Or can give it to me and pick me up a new one:p Thank you

Hi my supra "Big J"was made in 1999, and before this was supra made in 1989 and I can say that the new machine is much better and less likely to break. Very cool of course gift to his son, probably he is a fine fellow), I can advise you only what is better to take with 4 doors, since it will be easier, but I think you will make the right choice. With regard to insurance, I have been working as an insurance broker for many years and I can advise you to read this site. Http: //www.cheapautoinsurance.com/ How much I would not look for different sites, on this you will find the most current insurance and information about them.
And yes I think you can take his car =)
Good luck!