2018 Sequoia Platinum - Safety sensors issues

Greetings everyone. This would be my first post here, as I am new to this site, and to Toyota in general.

I got my first 2018 Platinum Sequoia (4x4) in October. I was happy and excited about all the new safety features and creature comfort it provides on the new model.
Well, my excitement was short lived.
3rd day of ownership, the issues started. Mostly sensors: blind spot monitor, rear cross traffic, collision prevention, etc.... lights up like a Christmas tree, and invited me to visit the dealer.
Almost 3 weeks later, some of the sensors were changed by the dealer, 3 visits already, and not even 500 miles, the issue is still there.
What is the worst? They can't fix it... well, not permanently. I am getting home and the next morning the issue is up again. Some times it disappear when I restart the engine, some times, it doesn't.
Long story short: 5 more visits, still not fixed. Toyota sent their tech and that did not solved it either. Is now a buyback under the lemon law, and they did replaced with a new one.
That would have made me happy....only that the new vehicle has the same issue at 20 miles (!!!!)
3 months later, a 2nd identical vehicle, new with the same issues... this is not an accident anymore - I think that Toyota has a bigger issue on their hands right now as I see other people having the same issue on Platinum 2018 models ... 
For me, this is the first, and probably the  last Toyota - at this time I don't put too much trust in Toyota's abilities to fix it in time, or at all....

Hi...welcome to the Forum

My first thought is battery charge levels as if they are considerably low on charge and in poor overall condition from being on vehicles that have stood around for a while then this can lead to a range of issues with electronics

That would definitely be the first thing I would check.

Let us know how you get on with it all

Cheers,   Trevor