What is the best engine oil for toyota cars?

First of all its my first time to hear about AMSOIL but from the review i can see that its a very good company. but can you put another review to compare oil that is for 3000 mile (5000km) because the AMSOIL review was compareing oil that is for higher milage.

Is there any site to review the cars oil? If its there it will be very helpful.

AI have to agree with using the Mobil 1, but I would not recommend the semi synthetic anything because it only uses a very small percentage of synthetic. Only enough to stabilize the oil a bit. If you want to keep the car for a long time, I recommend using the full synthetic because it doesn't break down as fast, suspends more particles, and leaves no deposits. Even with hard use it's ok to leave in for 5-8K. Just make sure you're not using a cheap (fram) oil filter. The Toyota filters are best to use. If you don't like using synthetic, one of the best mineral based oils to use is Texaco Havoline. It has the least amount of Paraffin. All Pennsylvania oils are high in Paraffin and will leave deposits.

All Pennsylvania oils are high in Paraffin and will leave deposits.

My brother in law worked as a Ford salesman for a long time. The older folks that would buy Mercury Grand Marquis, Crown Vickies and the like would tend to get their oil changed at the dealership. For some reason, at that time, the Blue Oval camp was using Quaker State in the cars. Well, after these cars had 50K or 60K on them, all slow driving by these seasoned citizens, they would develop blue smoke on startup. After pulling the valve covers, there would always be this gloppy waxy goo all over the valve guides--paraffin. It would creep down the valve stems into the combustion chambers after shutting the car off in the evening. Then, in the morning, after starting the car, it would burn and smoke would come out of the tailpipe.

• 9 months later...
I have toyota Avalon 2005 and i want to know the best engine oil for it.

Which oil from those brands is the best? and why?

Mobil 1

BP

Castrol

Shell

Of the oils you listed I would go with Mobil1. But if you want the best oil for your engine , go with Amsoil. You can order it online and it will be shipped to your door in a matter of days...