MR2 MK1 Parts

Caz AW11

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good online parts suppliers for the AW11 (1988)? I'm particularly thinking along the lines of t-bar seals etc, as these parts can still quite expensive in the UK unless you find a good breaker (not even worth asking at Toyota dealerships!!).

If you know of/used any and they can ship to the UK, please post a link.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good online parts suppliers for the AW11 (1988)? I'm particularly thinking along the lines of t-bar seals etc, as these parts can still quite expensive in the UK unless you find a good breaker (not even worth asking at Toyota dealerships!!).

If you know of/used any and they can ship to the UK, please post a link.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Try kbox. They have a bunch of seals, gaskets, etc. I needed some sooner than they could get them to me in the states and they referred me to their stateside distributor. I have been very happy with their service meeting my needs. There are a ton of other sites, just have to look. MR2OC is a good site & has many links, including Kbox.