Toyota at Le Mans

I am new to the forum but I have been curious of how much Toyota is making it aware to it's owners that they are fighting for an overall win at the Le Mans 24 hours this weekend. I am a long time Toyota owner and have never had anything else. I am also a car racing fan. I have been proud at the fact that Toyota has had prototype racecars at the 24 hours for the past few years. The sad thing is that I haven't seen any materials by Toyota showing off the technology that they are racing with. 

I am curious of how much the general public knows that the car company we all love is fighting Audi and Porsche to become the second Japanese manufacturer to ever win the Le Mans 24 hours.

If Toyota wins this weekend, I would love to have a sticker to put on my Camry and Sequoia that shows off the fact that they beat Germany's best. But if Toyota isn't sharing their story with the public then I can't imagine there will ever be anything us fans can use to show off a victory.