Best Sites to buy auto parts in the USA

Hello all, I'm brazilian (still living in Brazil) and I'm new in the club.

First of all, sorry if I'm openning this topic in the wrogn place, or if we have already another topic that covers my doubts...

Lately I'm having some troubles with my Toyota Camry XLE 3.0 V6 1993/1994 (fuel injection).

I took it to a Toyota Store, and they scanned it and accused some problems.

So I need to buy some parts, but here in Brazil is REALLY much more expense than buying in the US or Japan and ask to send to Brazil...

On friday 23th October I'm going to travel to the US (Dublin - CA) and I want to buy this parts over there and ask them to deliver at my hotel (i'm leaving 21th November).

But as I don't know a lot of stores, or where to search, could you please help me with some websites that you use to buy parts for your cars (sites that you trust, and have cheap parts).

In advance, thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Jürgen Mollo

• 4 months later...

On 19.10.2015 at 0:17 AM, jurgen.mollo said:

Привет всем, я из Бразилии (до сих пор живущих в Бразилии) и я новичок в клубе.

Во-первых, извините, если я открывая эту тему в wrogn место, или если мы уже другую тему, которая покрывает мои сомнения...

В последнее время у меня возникли некоторые проблемы с моей Тойота Камри XLE 3.0 V6 в 1993/1994 (впрыска топлива).

Я отнес его в магазин Toyota, и они отсканировали ее и обвинил некоторые проблемы.

Поэтому мне нужно купить некоторые детали, но вот в Бразилии действительно гораздо больше расходов, чем покупка в США или Японии и попросить выслать в Бразилию...

В пятницу 23-го октября я собираюсь поехать в США (Дублин - ЦА) и я хочу купить этот запчасти там и попросите их доставить до моего отеля (я уезжаю 21-го ноября).

Но как я не знаю много магазинов, или где искать, не могли бы вы пожалуйста помочь мне с некоторыми сайтами, которые вы используете, чтобы купить запасные части для вашего авто (сайты, которым вы доверяете, и иметь дешевые запчасти).

Заранее, большое Вам спасибо за вашу помощь.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Юрген Молло

There are a great app for IOS. Here you can compare prices for  parts in the different online stores.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id987582396?pt=2112170&ct=blog&mt=8

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...