2015 Prius 2 USB song list problem

dovall

Hi, first timer here in the forums coz I have a problem with the order that the stereo plays songs from my USB stick. Just got the car in December and I've been trying everything to get songs I have ripped from CDs to play in the album order. The folders show up just fine but when I choose one, it will start in the middle of the album, even tho the songs are all in order in the folder and the digits 1-9 have zeros in front of them to keep their places. It even shows the song list as out of order. I read in the UK forum about Gracenote needing to be updated but I don't have satnav or bluetooth. Is this something that can be done by the dealer when I take it in for its 6000 mile checkup? I also read that this might just affect brand new albums, but it is happening to all ages of music, some 15 or more years old. Do you think wiping and reformatting the stick would help? Just realized thats the one thing I have not tried.

Thanks

Deb