Transmission hesitation

:angry: I have 2005 v6 4x4 highlander and the transmission has 'hesitated' after the first 1500 miles... i've had transmissions go out and that is what it feels like... slipping between 1st and 2nd and 2nd and 3rd. The first time i took it in the MAN literally rolled his eyes at me because 'toyotas don't have transmission problems..' When i came to pick it up, he said the readjusted the computer and it should be better.. it did for about 200 miles and now it's the same if not worse. I took it in again this AM and got the 'gee - that's just the way they drive...' i don't see anything on this board, but found the same problem VERY well discussed on the lexis owners club board...

anyone else having this problem??? this sucks...

I should have been more clear in my initial posting... the "MAN" IS the Toyota dealership where I bought it!! The first time I called he was condescending - when i got there he was condescending - he called and told me they made an adjustment (which meant i was right there was something goofy going on) and he let someone else check me out (sure seemed to be avoiding me). I took it back in again and he said it's the electronic shifter on the 5 speed transmission and that it's just the way they drive - that his manager drives one and it took him a long time to get used to it... it's just the way they drive and literally just sent me on my way saying they could make another adjustment to the computer but I should probably just wait until my next oil change...

When I first googled the problem, the lexus site came up with repeated similar complaints so i thought I'd post it on toyota to see if anyone else was having trouble with their Highlanders. I WILL take it to another dealer and if nothing still, I'll call Toyota USA... thanks!