sequioa

Sequoialvr

I looked and looked but I couldnt find any postings by Sequioa owners. I have a 2005 and I love it. Maybe they are all out 4 wheeling!!!

Has anyone tried to use an aftermarket Ipod connector kit for their Toyota? Especially on the Sequioa. I am nervous about having someone fool with it and mess up anything.

Welcome to the board, and rest assured that this will end up being the best Toy board.

Electronics Q's are getting tricky.

Thanks for the welcome :) nothing wrong with being first!!

Its not just the questions getting tricky!! between the Radio/Cd player and the Lojack Alarm system there are so many warnings about doing anything that might interfere with something important!

I dont know how much I would trust a circut city or best buy with my baby!

Thanks for the welcome :) nothing wrong with being first!!

Its not just the questions getting tricky!! between the Radio/Cd player and the Lojack Alarm system there are so many warnings about doing anything that might interfere with something important!

I dont know how much I would trust a circut city or best buy with my baby!

I've had very good luck with Circuit City on 2 Lexus, a BMW, a Mitsubishi, 3 Supras, and a Camry....no problems. They've told me that Toyotas are especially easy to work on, so they're usually a simple install. Of course, I'm sure technicians at various Circuit Cities have differing skill levels....so call around.

i own a 2006 sequoia

seems not to be many sequoia owners

Its just you and me Lexus!!!!

I was hoping to hear from other Sequoia owners if there are any quirks about the model. I didnt research it much before I fell in love with it. All I needed to know was it was a toyota and it was big!

Its just you and me Lexus!!!!

I was hoping to hear from other Sequoia owners if there are any quirks about the model. I didnt research it much before I fell in love with it. All I needed to know was it was a toyota and it was big!

Not much there that's not tried and true technology...after all, that engine and transmission were in the Tundra, LX470, and Landcruiser well before the Sequoia. And the Sequoia is basically just a Tundra with a little bigger roof!

• 1 year later...
Not much there that's not tried and true technology...after all, that engine and transmission were in the Tundra, LX470, and Landcruiser well before the Sequoia. And the Sequoia is basically just a Tundra with a little bigger roof!

I just ordered a 2007 Sequoia Limited 4X4 and will get it in a few days. I am looking forward to getting advice from you experienced folks. I had a 1998

Expedition and got a lot of wonderful advice from that list and I am sure I will get the same here.

Thanks in advance for your guidance!