Gas Line Leak

Recommended Posts

Hello. I noticed recently that I have small leak in my gas line. After inspecting the area I found that they used a rubber hose, like a heater hose, as the line. When I went to look at parts on Auto Zone that part didn't come up. I did find a regular fuel filler line. The cost difference is $12 for the rubber and $108 for the other.

It looks like it might cost a bit to replace but it's not something I can do.

Has anyone ever seen this? A rubber hose in place of filler line?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.