Celica

fidgits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love ALL the celica, They all look cracking imo

but the next one on is gonna be crap, you seen toyotas lasest stylings?

They are trying to change their market, and i dont like it

Bring back the turbo performance i say...

Whats with the huge spaces in the arches from toyota lately? Get them lowered ffs

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got a 91 Celica GT, (That's 5th generation, right?) and I love it. I'm gonna have to say I like 5th generation best, even though there are a lack of upgrade parts available. Does anyone have any idea where I'd go to find stainless steel or aluminum headers for a 5th generation GT 2.2L?

Also, I've gotta say the Scion TC (Celica's supposed replacement) is very disappointing. I don't know what kind of engine they have, but the body styling isn't half as good as they were in the late 80s and early 90s.

I'm in OH, and the 7th generation Celicas are second only to Civics for the most common cars on the road now... 'tis disappointing.

I've got a 91 Celica GT, (That's 5th generation, right?) and I love it. I'm gonna have to say I like 5th generation best, even though there are a lack of upgrade parts available. Does anyone have any idea where I'd go to find stainless steel or aluminum headers for a 5th generation GT 2.2L?

Also, I've gotta say the Scion TC (Celica's supposed replacement) is very disappointing. I don't know what kind of engine they have, but the body styling isn't half as good as they were in the late 80s and early 90s.

I'm in OH, and the 7th generation Celicas are second only to Civics for the most common cars on the road now... 'tis disappointing.

Scion TCs have a lot of potential though...there's a supercharger available from Toyota that bumps up to the power into the low 200's and turns it into a real pocket-rocket.

Hi Guys,

New to this discussion. Just purchased a Celica 2002GT what generation is that? Sorry not to have the lingo down, but I owned a 380sl for a very long time. Does anyone know where I can get the owners handbook for the car? It was not in the glove compartment.

Patti

Hi Guys,

New to this discussion.  Just purchased a Celica 2002GT what generation is that?  Sorry not to have the lingo down, but I owned a 380sl for a very long time.  Does anyone know where I can get the owners handbook for the car?  It was not in the glove compartment.

Patti

7th gen, I think. If I'm counting right. You can get a manual from any Toyota dealer...or try eBay. Fun car, though. Enjoy!

Have you tried emailing the folks at:

http://www.carownermanual.com

?

Hi Guys,

New to this discussion.  Just purchased a Celica 2002GT what generation is that?  Sorry not to have the lingo down, but I owned a 380sl for a very long time.  Does anyone know where I can get the owners handbook for the car?  It was not in the glove compartment.

Patti