Greetings from AK!

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased my (first Toyota) 1999 Camry LE (147k miles) from a fellow Alaska on Craigslist. It has a couple dings on the bumper and a tiny bit of rust by the tail lights, but the body is straight, and it runs great! I never imagined myself owning a Toyota, but so far I am very happy that I do. It is a very reliable car (at least compared to my others which I will list later). Even on the coldest Alaskan days my camry starts right up and warms up faster than I can believe. Just a couple days ago it was -3 F and whatdoyaknow.

I don't have a whole lot of experience working on cars, though I am here to change that! I have owned and driven a 69 Chevy pickup, a 97 Pontiac Bonneville (I totaled it about 300 miles from home when I hit black ice), an 07 Suzuki Forenza, a 92 Pontiac Sunbird, and finally my baby, the 99 Toyota Camry.

I look forward to being apart of the toyotaownersclub and hearing from everyone!

Best regards,

Zach