300,000 miles

that is pretty cool - post some pics up here!

infact, thinking about it - if you'd like - we can do an article about you and your car on here! We'd need a bit more info if thats okay, like when you got the car, how long you've had it, and interesting stories - we could make a real article about it! :D

• 3 years later...

OK i know im like 3 years behind here but who cares....I love hearing these stories, i have a 93 4 runner i drive every day with over 256,000 on it and it purrrrs like a kitten. Im the only owner and proud of it, that thing is in perfect condition like it was new...amazing..

OK i know im like 3 years behind here but who cares....I love hearing these stories, i have a 93 4 runner i drive every day with over 256,000 on it and it purrrrs like a kitten. Im the only owner and proud of it, that thing is in perfect condition like it was new...amazing..

They're pretty great, aren't they? Treat it right, it'll run forever!

• 7 years later...

Hi,  just hit 300k on Jan. 9, 2017 on my 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD I bought new in March of 2004.  I've changed the oil and filter every 5000-5500 miles and try to keep other things in order.  Had an issue with 4WD electronic actuator at around 200k, but otherwise trouble-free.  Runs great and I plan to keep driving it.  400k?  Hope so!

• Like 2

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

🤑 Hey Toys! I'm Anh and my trusted Tacoma just turned 339,000 miles! Don't know how much longer but, it feels like new still. Smells like dogs but, drives like new! LOL

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 5:39 AM, Anh Pham said:

Also, I heard a rumor that Toyota helps 300K owners with free tune ups and such.  Is this just a rumor or does anyone have info on this? Thanks and Aloha

Would be nice to think they would do as its a great promotion / advert for their product

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...