Sign in to follow this  
Pruneridge

Laser Cruise needs adjusting

My laser cruise control stopped working on my 2005 Sienna Limited (it just beeps and flashes an 'E' when I try to activate the cruise control). I was told that it needed adjusting and was told it was 3 hours work. Is that right? Is there any way to use the standard cruise (no laser) if the laser cruise is not functioning.

Thanks.

My laser cruise control stopped working on my 2005 Sienna Limited (it just beeps and flashes an 'E' when I try to activate the cruise control). I was told that it needed adjusting and was told it was 3 hours work. Is that right? Is there any way to use the standard cruise (no laser) if the laser cruise is not functioning.

Thanks.

Not positive, but I think there's two settings on the laser cruise...one for laser, one for regular cruise. I think it involves pushing the lever forward and holding for a couple seconds.

Thanks.

Just a thought...did you try cleaning off the sensors? And why isn't that under warranty? Do you have a lot of miles on your car?