Just over a week ago I got a 2013 Matrix. I didn't think to ask about a cargo area cover because I (naively, as it turns out) assumed it was a part of the deal. My previous two cars (both hatchbacks) had cargo covers, so I figured it was a no-brainer. Long story short - the Matrix no longer comes with a cargo cover. Not sure why, as the previous one (included up to at least the 2010 as a colleague has one with her 2010 Matrix) is just a collapsible nylon-type material with clips attached to it.

I've called parts and they don't exist at all for the 2013. I can order one for the 2010 (I checked my colleague's and it fits the 2013), but it is about $274 CDN. Needless to say I'm NOT throwing that kind of money on a piece of nylon. If it was a hard cover, fine.

Anywayyyyyy... if any of you has made a template or knows where I can get one, please let me know. I've been searching online all week to no avail. Apparently the one for the Pontiac Vibe also fits, but I haven't been able to find one of those, either.

Thanks!!