Welcome to Toyota Owners Club USA

Come in, sit down and make yourself at home...

There are model specific forums for any questions you may have...

But please, introduce yourself, your name, where you are from, and most importantly, what you drive!

• 1 month later...

I'm Carlo from Melbourne Australia.

I'm a very proud owner of a 2003 ZZE122R Corolla. When I purchased it new I said I was going to keep it relatively standard, two weeks later I started modding and I'm still going !

oh dear.... :P

That happened to me :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there everyone,

Glad to be here :) My name is James and I'm originaly from Canada but I'm now a resident of Missouri (USA). I'm 28, Married and I'm a proud owner of a 96 Toyota Camry LE (5SFE I4). I've got big plans for the Camry and I've done a few minnor things to date... the rest will unfold as the money flows in (which means that it will be a slow process.. lol). Well, it's been fun, hope to make some new friends with the rest of the Toyota owners here... take it easy. ;)

• 6 years later...

1987 AE86 Corolla.Bought for 650. Burns a bit of oil but nothing too bad. FWD,Auto,AC don't work but trying to remedy that. Do I really need it in Seattle ? Maybe the AC will bring warmth. Warmth to all members out there!

• 1 month later...

Greetings -

Just joined; bought a 2007 Solara convertible about six months ago. Have previously owned a vast number of cars, from a 1923 Model T Ford to a 1982 M-B 300SD to a 2003 Ford Ranger, etc., etc. With the possible exception of the M-B, the Solara is the most competent, quiet, comfortable car I've owned for a long while. Don't know about reliability yet, but rumor is that, being a Camry, the odds are good.

Talk to you later.

teafer

• 2 years later...
Hi my friends!

My name is Vidal and i live in Brazil. I don't drive a car, but a mothership, my 1995 Black Camry XLE, with only 73k miles.

I hope to do good friends here to change ideas about the cars. Thank and sorry some wrong with my english.

• 3 months later...