Bosal Catalytic Converter

atoll

I have a New in the Box, Bosal Catalytic Converter PN 099-5701 fits a 97-2001 Camry, a 99-2001 Solara, and possibly others, (check PN), with the 2.2L L4 Gas DOHC SFI Electronic FI MFI engine. The list price is something around $549.00, and I'm selling it for only $175, just to be rid of it, and that includes both mounting gaskets (new). This is 100% new in the box. I inadvertently ordered the wrong PN, and got stuck with it. My Loss is your gain! I'd prefer local pickup in the Philadelphia area, but I will consider shipping at buyers expense.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys.....

Still trying to sell a new Bosal 099-5701 cat converter for '97-'01 Camry or Solara. Haven't heard a thing since December 13, 2012. Price includes both OEM mounting gaskets not included in any similar deals. Has an original Bosal 5 yr/50K warranty through Bosal.

Does anyone know why these converters are not selling? If you check Ebay, there are at least 10 posted for sale from $170-$269 (shipping not included) but none have sold. Are there any issues with these or is it simply timing here??

I'd be willing to include free shipping and handling and sell for $165. I am in the Philly area so I would prefer to sell locally with pick-up.

Thanks for your help with this.