Is Hybrid the Way forward?

fidgits

Is Hybrid the Way forward?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is Hybrid the Way forward?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...

I definitely agree that Hybrid is definitely the way forward. I could not drive anything else now.

No gear change, smooth running. It is a fantastic car, I am waiting to see how much the Toyota RAV4 petrol/electric costs, but I still wouldn't change it for my Prius.

• 3 years later...
I definitely agree that Hybrid is definitely the way forward. I could not drive anything else now.

No gear change, smooth running. It is a fantastic car, I am waiting to see how much the Toyota RAV4 petrol/electric costs, but I still wouldn't change it for my Prius.

I would say hybrid is a short term band-aid for those who can afford them. What about the people who can't afford $4 gas OR a new car?(like me) _ and I would guess we could see $10 gas eventually. I would guess eventually -assuming the economy recovers- there will be enough used hybrids out there for the working class to get to work. In my opinion hybrid may be a solution for the next 10 to 20 years but not THE solution. The Honda FCX hydrogen fuel cell car would be my guess for the future, assuming it would eventually be affordable. And BOY would I love to have the "home refueling station" with it!