HAYNES 2002-2005 manual

stevelaw

This is for all 2002-2005 Camry owners: I have had several weeks to peruse the Haynes repair manual for 2002-2005 Camrys. The manual also included Solara and Avalon models. Let's just suffice it to say that my HP 7290 Scanjet and I "took a few liberties here". Anyone who needs information just ask me, and as time permits, I will step up to the plate. This is the North America manual. However, because there are Britons posting to this site occasionally, I would like to point out that there are numerous technical differences in the Toyotas sold to our very very good friends just across the big pond.

And we all ought to give a righto! to Fidgits for being a great site administrator.

This is for all 2002-2005 Camry owners: I have had several weeks to peruse the Haynes repair manual for 2002-2005 Camrys. The manual also included Solara and Avalon models. Let's just suffice it to say that my HP 7290 Scanjet and I "took a few liberties here". Anyone who needs information just ask me, and as time permits, I will step up to the plate. This is the North America manual. However, because there are Britons posting to this site occasionally, I would like to point out that there are numerous technical differences in the Toyotas sold to our very very good friends just across the big pond.

And we all ought to give a righto! to Fidgits for being a great site administrator.

Hi there Stevelaw: For a 2003 Camry LE 2.4L 4 cylinders...does your manual indicate the location of the coolant air bleeder on the engine block... I plan to drain and replace the coolant soon but... I don't know the location of the coolant air bleeder on the engine block...Your help is appreciated.. :)

If you give me your email address I will send you the 2 pages of the manual on this. Unless Fidgits tells me that there is a way to post the images.

Hi there Stevelaw:  For a 2003 Camry LE 2.4L  4 cylinders...does your manual indicate the location of the coolant air bleeder on the engine block... I plan to drain and replace the coolant soon  but... I don't know the location of the coolant air bleeder on the engine block...Your help is appreciated.. :)

Steve,

I'm new to the board. Thanks for your kind offer! If the Haynes manual has the wiring diagram for the 28 pin radio connector which I asked help for I will take you up on your offer. You can email me a PDF at

Marc.beauregard@videotron.ca

Thanks again

Steve,

I'm new to the board. Thanks for your kind offer! If the Haynes manual has the wiring diagram for the 28 pin radio connector which I asked help for I will take you up on your offer. You can email me a PDF at

Marc.beauregard@videotron.ca

Thanks again

which model and year?

• 1 month later...

My daughter dented the front right corner of the bumper/facia.

I'm considering trying to replace it myself with a new front bumper cover.

If the manual has the schematics of the front bumper/facia, could you please email it to me.

thanks,

Kevin

Stevelaw, I am installing a remote starter on my Camry and need to verify the wiring connections. Can you send me a wiring diagram for a 2002 Camry LE. Thanks email: gha5@aol.com

2002 Camry Wire Diagram Remote Start

ITEM |WIRE COLOR|POL| WIRE LOCATION

12V |white/red |+ |ignition harness

STARTER |black/white |+ |ignition harness

SECOND STARTER |black/yellow|+ |ignition harness

IGNITION |black/red |+ |ignition harness

SECOND IGNITION |black/yellow|+ |ignition harness

THIRD IGNITION | | |

ACCESSORY |blue/red |+ |ignition harness

SECOND ACCESSORY| | |

POWER LOCK |blue/yellow |- |driver kick panel

POWER UNLOCK |blue *1 |- |driver kick panel

LOCK MOTOR |blue/red | |driver kick panel

UNLOCK MOTOR |blue/black | |driver kick panel

DISARM DEFEAT |blue/black | |DKP, harness to rear

PARKING LIGHTS+ |green | |bottom of fuse box

PARKING LIGHTS -| | |

HEADLIGHTS | | |

DOOR TRIGGER |*2 |- |*2

DOME SUPERVISION|comes on with unlock| |

TRUNK/HATCH PIN |green |- |DKP or light in trunk

Yeah, I have info on that in the manual. Just give me an email address to send it to.

My daughter dented the front right corner of the bumper/facia.

I'm considering trying to replace it myself with a new front bumper cover.

If the manual has the schematics of the front bumper/facia, could you please email it to me.

thanks,

Kevin

Sorry to trouble you, but does the manual show how to replace the bulbs in the foglights on a 2003 Camry SE V6?

If you can scan and email, please sent to pc_brian@hotmail.com. Let me know when you do it since I don't check that email as often.

Cheers :)

• 6 months later...

If you give me your email address I will send you the 2 pages of the manual on this. Unless Fidgits tells me that there is a way to post the images.

Hi SteveLaw Do you still have the manual ? I still need to know the locations of the the coolant air bleeder for 2003 Camry 4 cyl

My email is mackyt@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...